In a world where an avalanche of music floods our senses each week, it can be quite a challenge to keep up. No one wants to miss the moment when their beloved artist unveils a brand new album.
Fear not, for we’ve simplified the task for you. We’ve meticulously curated a comprehensive list of this year’s most significant music releases, thoughtfully organized week by week. Whether your heart beats for pop, hip-hop, alternative, K-pop, country, or any other genre, 2023’s upcoming releases promise to cater to every musical palate. And it’s not just full-length albums; there’s a delightful array of EPs, vinyl releases, and re-releases to savor as well.
Below, you’ll find Billboard’s continually updated monthly calendar of upcoming releases. Keep coming back to stay in the loop about the albums that await your eager ears each week.
- Drake, For All the Dogs
- Doja Cat, Scarlet
- Chappell Roan, The Rise & Fall of a Midwest Princess
- Kelly Clarkson, Chemistry (Deluxe)
- Kylie Minogue, Tension
- Ed Sheeran, Autumn Variations
- Darius Rucker, Carolyn’s Boy
- Dogstar: Somewhere Between the Power Lines and Palm Trees
- Reba McEntire, Not That Fancy
- Offset, Set It off
- Troye Sivan, Something to Give Each Other
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER, The Name Chapter: FREEFALL
- Devo, 50 Years of De-Evolution
- Salt n Pepa, Very Necessary (30th Anniversary Edition)
- Taylor Swift, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Various artists, A Tribute to The Judds
- Jason Aldean, Highway Desperado
- Chris Stapleton, Higher
- Dolly Parton, Rockstar
- Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday 2